Well I got my muslin cut out. I am grateful for Susan's advice to pin it all down before cutting it out otherwise I would have run out of muslin. I thought I had plenty and expected to have extra, but that was not the case.
The sleeve was a little tricky. I combined the two sleeve pieces as Susan showed but to get the stitching lines to match the grain lines were not parallel on the two pieces. So I made sure the grain lines were parallel and did the best I could to get the stitching lines to match. I will see how it turns out when I see it together. I will also consider an elbow dart and sew the dart at the top of the shoulder.